Pros and cons of laser epilating technique: selecting the best way of removing hair
Every woman dreams about perfect looking being ready to overcome various obstacles. Smooth and soft skin is regarded as one of the most important indicators of women’s beauty. Contemporary market offers numerous cosmetic products but women constantly face to the problem of undesirable hair. Depilation techniques remove hair but follicles are not destroyed therefore effect is temporal. Such procedures must be undergone every 3-4 weeks.
Beauty industry constantly develops and there appeared several more effective techniques that lead to almost complete disappearing of hair. Laser epilating is among such techniques. The procedure recently invented in the USA and became extremely demanded throughout the world.
There can be pointed out main pros and cons of the procedure:
The advantages are the following:
- high efficiency (7-8 sessions almost completely remove undesirable hair);
- continuous effect (every other session of procedure is demanded less frequently);
- painless and safe;
- no risk of allergic reactions.
Among the disadvantages the following ones may be indicated:
- Laser epilating is useless for blonde and silver hair.
- High sensitivity or low pain threshold may cause painful feelings.
- Laser hair removal cost is rather high.